Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Post..

I'm sure you guys are all sick of hearing about Halloween.. But i'll be quick.

I hate halloween. Candy makes me sick. I hate dressing up.. and for some reason coming as yourself isn't cool. So I had to be a traffic light because those were wicked awesome pants that I wore.. but still It wasn't cool for anyone else. There is too many parties and honestly all I did stupid things that I wish I could take back. I got a cold which is never going to go away till February because of stupid swimming.

There i'm done.. basically I just needed to vent. Thanks for listening.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liar, You sort of, kind of, maybe, just a little bit, enjoyed dressing like an angel. Deal wid'it. (yay for my use of literary slang).

my word verification was affifi, that's fun to say.

Desirae Everton said...

Kb! I miss you. Next halloween we should have a party, our style :)

Johnny-Bravo-Wanna-Be said...

Kristie, i totally digged you costume. The pants were awesome. I'm sorry you got a cold. I know how it never goes away until sports get over. Not fun.

!Matt!

jenny said...

whatever kristie, i totally loved your costume!!! mostly because i picked it out. i agree with you on the halloween thing, it was so much better when we were little..

morganne said...

WHAT?!? I LOVE LOVE LOVE HALLOWEEN! HOW CAN WE BE FRIENDS?? :)

ali said...

Kristie...:) i freakin loved your costume! it was a very good idea :) ya i understand how you don't like the holiday. lots of people don't. its ok :) it isn't for everyone. I wish you had a fun time though. be happy :) i love you bunches!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Missionary said...

I am with you on dressing up!!! For Halloween this year me and this kid went as sexy one and sexy two (I was sexy one of course) and I wore my spiderman mask!! Best costume ever.

Anonymous said...

I tagged you, Do it!