She has a lot of let downs though, such as...
- Inside lining is ripping off
- Interior lights don't work
- Chair is so worn in that I can't see of over the stearing wheel
- Front license plate is hanging on by one little piece
- Big crack on front window
- Horn doesn't work
- If you look out the right side of the window it looks like you're looking through an ocean (says Jenny)
- and a couple more which I learned today
Now for my story. This morning I was driving to school, and I pass Parish Lane when I see those famous red and blue lights go off behind my car. So I pull over.. The officer comes up to my car and we are just chatting about my licence and registration for a bit. Because I think they like to do that just so we can be more nervous. So when he does get to the point he tells me my lights aren't on, but they were on the whole time and I swear my life to it. It's just Gail is a little shy and her lights are really dim. (another querk we all love) So I get rid of the annoying cop free of tickets and all and I was just grumpy.
Soon after that, I realize I forgot my parking pass. I left it in our beast of a van, so I was to be parking in sophomore parking. By the time I got over the school and carrying my guitar and book bag, I couldn't feel my fingers anymore, I was so cold.
At lunch I went home to go grab my Parking Pass so I wouldn't feel dumb walking to sophomore parking again. So of course I dragged Jenny along with me. I had a nice lunch that my mother so kindly made us after hearing my previous morning. So I grab the Pass and we get in the car and as I put it on my mirror... the whole mirror just falls into my lap. I look at Jenny and say "I guess we're taking the van." She basically just sat there busting up for ten minutes while I just vented.
I have banned myself from driving for the rest of the week. If you want a ride, well too bad.

9 comments:
It's alright kristie... dont get too down on yourself, i know gale is not trying to get you down on purpose.. i do have to say that the mirror falling off was the funniest thing i have ever seen.. ha ha. Oh how i love gale!!
I basically love how I just think she's our car. haha I never mean to say it but I always do. She just has many querks but we still love her.
Oh, you missed the fact that tall people have a very difficult time coming in and out of that car.... you end up smashing an ice cream cone on your leg.
!Matt!
Wait Matt!? When did you smash ice cream on your leg? I do not remember this!!
When we were getting cones at Arctic Circle. I guess you didn't see, but when i was getting out my cone smashed into my leg and my leg was all sticky.
!Matt!
Hahahahah omg I am so sorry it is just soooo funny!!! Hey at least you have a car!! Be happy for the cold also I live in where it doesn't snow and I need to see some white!
If you need to see some white just have Sean take off his shirt. LOL. Just kidding Sean...
!Matt!
haha I kind of always feel bad for sean.. He's basically easier to make fun of than me and that's saying something...spherical objects.. oh my gosh!! hilarious
haha, i think that both of you can be made fun of in massive amounts.
!Matt!
Post a Comment