Sunday, November 23, 2008

POP!! Goes My Heart!

I have finally found the reason for which I live. This song is amazing and the video is even more so than that. You must watch over and over repeatedly and then this song shall never leave your head. I'm not sure why I like it so much.. It might be the lyrics or just the funny dancing. Or the guitarist who doesn't know what words he's singing. But here is the video.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I could help you bring the world the joy of Hugh Grant shaking his money maker.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Missionary said...

Wow I will never be the same after seeing that. I will not lie. "I said I was never going to loose my head and then pop goes my heart!"

Kristie said...

OH Kayla I know you loved it! My friends and I literally watched it at least twenty times last night... we have no life whatsoever.

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Superman Survivor said...

I have to admit that I absolutely love it. But after 20 times a day it does tend to get old. I'll have to say that my favorite part about Thanksgiving was not having to hear that song anymore, and of course turkey.

Kristie said...

I don't think it ever gets old Sean. Never!!! The song will last forever.