Monday, November 17, 2008

My Quirks

I ususally don't do chains.. but lately I can't think of anything to post about, and I feel really guilty.

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six quirks you have.
4. Tag three fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.

Quirk #1
My hands are always warm apparently. I didn't notice till basically people tell me everyday now and I'm basically an object to keep other kids hands warm.

Quirk #2
I'm so accident prone. It's ridiculous. Some days I'm way good and nothing bad happens. Other days I trip over everything and just hurt myself.

Quirk #3
When I sleep I must have the fan on and my door closed. Even if it's like fifty degrees in my room, I get more blankets so I can just hear the fan. And the door can't be cracked, it must be closed.

Quirk #4
Chick flicks are fun to watch, I never cry though. I cry more in nature films. (Killer Whale=Evil Animal)

Quirk #5
My laugh is weird.. I sound like a pig at points.. and just it's weird and I don't understand it.

Quirk #6
I laugh at anything slightly amusing. If you do something out of the norm, I will laugh. Which means I like it. So it's a good thing
I tag Matt, Connor, Desi

3 comments:

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenny said...

another thing. you pass on your quirks to other people. like sleeping with your fan on, and door closed at night. that has definately been passed on.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Missionary said...

Ha ha ha I think I watched that video with the Killer Whales with you in science. HA HA HA sorry it is funny I can't stop laughing. The people in class right now are looking at me funny because I am still laughing my head off.