
So today I was walking down Crissy's driveway when something happened, and I had to blink twice for this one kids. Right there in front of me was some lazy American (the ones who give us the bad rep), and he's walking his dog while driving. This is pathetic on many accounts guys. Let me explain...
- Exercise is NOT a bad thing. It's people like you who give Americans the bad name.
- Have you seen the gas prices? They are sky rocketing, and we are all working towards saving it. You make us look bad..once again.
- Did you ever think about the dog? Most dogs are terrified of cars and you make it drag you along.. You could kill the poor thing.
- And last... You're an idiot. You might think it's funny but just get off you're lazy butt and walk the poor thing. You look so much less pathetic that way.
Now that i've vented on the stupid guy with his dog. I must admit.. I laughed pretty dang hard when I saw this... It's about the funniest thing i've seen in awhile. But that still doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Just extremely hilarious.
As for the stupid moment of the day.. I got my knee stuck between two bars at lunch. Extremely painful and i don't know how I got it in there. It took 3 people to remove it and pretty much I was in almost tears it hurt so bad. But It was pretty darn funny!!

7 comments:
Pretty sure if i was that dog I'd become suicidal and run in front of the wheel.
Wow, that is a messed up picture. Almost as messed up as the hole in your ceiling. Lol. You getting your knee stuck in the bars was funny too.
!Matt!
that is pretty much the funniest thing i have ever seen. and look at me leaving a comment and all. pretty cool.
I was there for the leg thing!
Ha ha looked like you needed my extremly big muscles to bend the bars so your legs could get out of the bars. :) Hey that is how I walk my dog whats wrong with that? lol jk jk miss ya girl!!!
Hey Bug, I Love the Blog, but consider making the colors a little more contrasting. Some of us with the old eyes can't read it. Then again perhaps you don't want us fogies to read it, if that is the case then its perfect. Live Long and Prosper,
Kayla I swear it's just you, I think the colors contrast just fine!!!
Post a Comment