Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good Bye My Life.

It is official, my life has just been takin over. On monday this week One of my swim coaches (Stevie, the best coach in Utah) came up and gave me an envelope after practice and said read this when you get home. Me thinking okay it's probably something like a flyer to eat healthy or something. Oh Boy was I wrong. So before i opened it I overheard that only twenty people got this letter over all ages.

When I finally opened it, it had a letter telling me that Stevie, my couch, was starting a jr. national team to get some dedicated swimmers up to the next level. Included in this letter was a workout schedule for the next three months. I have eleven workouts a week. Most are swimming, others are dry lands, lifting weights, yoga, and all kind of things. I have a couple swim meets around here and so such. But that's not even the cool thing. We get to go to out of state meets for jr. nationals in Cali, and other places.

Because of this team though, I am required to give up my life and dedicate it to swimming. Good Bye Life.

Oh and i've also decided to tell the stupid things I do daily on this blog. So here is for yesterdays embarrasing moment.
I was at swim workout and I was walking on the side of the pool to talk to my coach about one of my strokes. And there was a boy behind me talking about chips and salsa, which sounded really good at the moment (even though i'm no fan of salsa). So I looked at the boy and was talking to him. All of this going on while i'm still walking. And then POW!!! I run smack dab right into a pole (The one with the flags hanging from it). I collapsed instantly and felt like the biggest idiot ever. Welcome to my life.

1 comment:

Desirae Everton said...

KB THAT IS AWESOME!!!! People keep repeating that you'll never fall in love...Let my love open the door, let my love open the door to your heart!! When everything feels all over everybody seems unkind i'll give you a four leaf clover take all the worry out of your mind. I have the only key to your heart. I can stop you from falling apart release yourself from misery only one thing is going to set you free, its my love. Let my love open the door. You have a really awesome play list and i felt like letting you now how i feel using the lyrics of the song that is now in my head. sorry. But i'm so proud of you and excited for you with swimming. Stick with it In high school you don't have much better to do sometimes but ya. Try not to run into poles. I ran into an elevator door the other day and it was terrible. I know what you're feeling there. Heart, Desirae