I figured i'd start out with a tag. This means you can learn more about me!!!
A - ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Single!! It's totally the way to go!
B - BEST FRIEND: Probably Jenny, Sydnee, and Alyssa!!
C - CAKE OR PIE: Pie is absolutly phenomenal
D - DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday baby!!
E - ESSENTIAL ITEM: Hair elastic. Either on left wrist or in my hair.
F - FAVORITE COLOR: Green
G - GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Winning geography bee! lol jk But that was cool..
Probably making it to state last year in the 500 free.
H - HOMETOWN: Centerville!!!
I - INDULGENCES: Piano, Guitar, Ipod...I love music!!
J - JANUARY OR JULY: January!! I hate summer with a passion. Bring the snow baby.
K - KIDS: on the waiting.. My phone is about to burst, I swear it gets fatter every day. haha (for those who don't know.. My phone has a pregnant battery. Don't ask because i don't know)
L - LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: Swimming.. or me constantly hurting myself on accident.
M - MARRIAGE DATE: psht... weird
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 5 (4 older brothers, 1 older sister)
O - ORANGES OR APPLES: Apples!
P - PHOBIAS OR FEARS: oh boy... Heights, Needles, Blood, and Hospitals.
Q - QUOTES: "You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, But you can not pick your
friends nose."
R - REASON TO SMILE: All the ditzy things Jenny does.. haha
S - SEASON: Winter Winter Winter!!
T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: uhh.. i'd say jenny but that aint gonna happen.
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I'm only tickleish in one spot.
V - VERY FAVORITE STORE: Target!!
W - WORST HABIT: Laughing in bad situations to laugh
X - WENDY'S OR MCDONALD'S(sorry, not much goes with x's): Wendy's!! I took all my
sophomore friends there friday! I love you guys.
Y - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: food...? haha i cant think of anything right now.
Z - ZODIAC: Saggitarious.. I have no idea how to spell that.
Well There ya go!! Life is good! I'm getting ready for another annoying week of school. Swimming is going to be harder this week. Which makes a more sleepy me, but a happier one at that! My math class is going to kill me before the end of the school year, I swear. For those of you in AP calculus BC..I don't know how you do it because AB is the hardest thing i've ever done in life. Have a good week!! Leave a Comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment