Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ode to the Great

There is this place that I love,
I wonder if it was sent from up above.
Many different kinds they keep,
Just so many flavors I want to weap.
Cinnamon, Pumpkin, White, and Wheat,
With just fifty cents you receive this treat.
The poor live off it,
The rich think it's a must.
Go Great Harvest!
So yes, pretty much I don't have a life, but Great Harvest saves me like everyday at lunch when i'm poor and just have to mooch fifty cents off people. And it's pretty much extremely delicious and whoever thought of putting next to keva juice is an absolute hero. They deserve to have an amazazing life. So I dedicate this post to him/her and Great Harvest!

3 comments:

Matt said...

I'll have to agree with you. Great Harvest is amazing. Do you know where else is? Einstein's Bagels. It's expensive, but absolutely delicious. Rock on!

!Matt!

Superman Survivor said...

Yum yum. Harvest Bread has got to be one of my favorite places to go to lunch. I've gotten two dollars worth of it in one day before. I was stuffed and it was delicious!

R. B said...

Matt totally agreeing with you on that one, I love the schmears at einstien's. We should go there for lunch sometime my friend